While you are free to tour the gallery on your own,
we offer guided tours, audio guides, and recommended itineraries,
which will make your visit more enjoyable.
- What visitors may not do:
- Enter the display areas and/or touch the vehicles;
- Bring umbrellas into the exhibition rooms;
- Eat, drink, or smoke in the exhibition rooms;
- Enter the museum buildings with pets;
- * Assistance dogs are allowed to enter.
- Do anything that may be a source of inconvenience to other visitors
—e.g., painting in water colors, setting up easels for sketches, and touring the galleries while intoxicated.
- Additional notes:
- Photography and filming in the museum are permitted only for personal or non-commercial purposes.
- Please watch your steps, as the fences around the display areas has been kept low to avoid interference with photography.
- We will not take full responsibility for any troubles that may arise between visitors.
- Those who disturb other visitors may be refused to enter or asked to leave.