Photography and filming requests
For photography and/or filming at the Toyota Automobile Museum, please complete the application form below and submit it by e-mail.
A representative will be in contact after receiving the application form.
Steps to photography/filming
Also, please be sure to follow the instructions of our staff during the photography/filming.
* The Toyota Automobile Museum must be visibly credited.
* Depending on the content, we may ask to check the manuscript before the release.
We provide digital photos of the museum and our collections to those who request them. The use of photos is permitted for the following purposes only.
Acceptable purposes of use
- ･Use in newspapers, magazines, television programmes, websites, etc. which promote the museum and increase our publicity.
- ･Use as reference illustrations in books, textbooks, corporate journals, company histories, etc.
- * Use for sales promotion, business activities, and commercialization, which do not apply to the purposes above, are not allowed.
Stock photos available for the press
- ･Photos of the museum facilities (interior and exterior views)
- ･Photos of the permanent exhibition views
- ･Individual photos of the vehicles in the permanent exhibition［View the vehicle database］
- ･PR photos of the temporary exhibition and event (exhibition views and individual vehicles)
- * Up to ten photos may be borrowed.
- ･The Toyota Automobile Museum must be visibly credited as the source of the photos used.
- ･Please refrain from using the photos for purposes not indicated in the original request.
- ･If you are contemplating secondary use of our photos, please contact us beforehand for further discussion.
- ･Please donate one copy of the publication, send a video of the broadcast programme, or let us know the URL of the article.
How to borrow
Please use the image download service below. Application is unnecessary if you consent to the terms and conditions.
To request photos, which are not found in the image download service, please fill out the application form below and submit it by e-mail.
- * Providing images requires about one week. Please allow for sufficient time.
- * We may not be able to accommodate all requests, depending on contents.
Image download service
Symbol Zone, Automobile Gallery 1st fl.
Widespread Acceptance of the Automobile, Automobile Gallery 2st fl. (Zone 03)
The Advance of Racecars and Sports Cars, Automobile Gallery 2st fl. (Zone 05)
Re-ignition of American, European, and Japanese Car Industries, Automobile Gallery 3st fl. (Zone 09)
Automobile Culture Showroom, Cultural Gallery 2st fl.
Special Exhibition - Let's think about SDGs in Toyota Automobile Museum
Toyota MIRAI (2020)
Toyota Yaris [Hybrid] (2020)
Rickshaw (Late Meiji Era)
- Contact us
TEL : (+81) 561-63-5151
e-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org *This e-mail address is available only to those who request coverage and information to our museum.
We are unable to respond to sales activities, proposals for paid advertisements, or contacts regarding irrelevant projects, so we ask that you refrain from doing so.